Breast Augmentation Doctors in Austin
Breast Augmentation Specialist Austin explains: breast augmentation surgery is a surgical procedure in which implants are used to modify the shape, size, and/or contour of the breasts to give women a better image and proportional shape and to increase her self-esteem.
Learn more about how to improve the natural appearance of your breasts and set up a consultation meeting with breast augmentation doctors Austin.
During the initial consultation, breast augmentation specialist Austin will discuss make sure that you are a good candidate for this procedure.
You may be a candidate for breast augmentation if:
- You are physically healthy and you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are not satisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing "empty"
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Breast augmentation specialist Austin will also discuss with you what to expect from your breast augmentation surgery. As there are several procedure techniques, he will explain to you what is the incision method and implant type and size that is most appropriate for you. Breast augmentation doctors Austin the surgical team will provide anesthesia to ensure your comfort during the procedure. An incision is made in a discreet location previously determined by the surgeon and an implant is inserted either under or in front of the muscle. The incisions are sutured, and the breasts are bound to optimize recovery.
What are the risks of breast augmentation?The decision to have breast augmentation surgery is personal and you should weigh the potential benefits in achieving your personal goals with the risks involved in breast augmentation. Only you can make this decision for yourself.
Possible breast augmentation surgery risks include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation
- Poor scarring
- Wrong or faulty position of the implant
- Implant leakage or rupture
- The formation of tight scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Wrinkling of the skin over the implant
- Persistent pain
- Possibility of revision surgery
What breast augmentation surgery Austin can do for you?
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve proportions of breast and hip contours
- Enhance your self-image and self-esteem
- Breast implants may also be used for breast reconstruction after mastectomy or injury
What breast augmentation surgery can't do you?Breast augmentation surgery Austin does not correct severely drooping breasts. A breast lift, also called mastopexy, may be required along with a breast augmentation surgery for sagging breasts to look fuller and lifted.Breast lifting can be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Breast augmentation specialist Austin will assist you in making this decision.
To conclude, breast augmentation surgery Austin gives a woman beautiful breasts, with impressive size and shape, that harmoniously match her body proportion, add grace and beauty that contribute to her self-esteem and positive body image, and make her feel more feminine.
If you desire a fuller, rounder breast shape, contact our breast augmentation specialist Austin!